Saturday, March 19, 2011

Dollar Click or Signup

Dollar Click or Signup-I have been working with this company for only a couple of hours. You can cash out with only one dollar. Complete the offers or just click on the links all sounds easy. The only problem is that I have clicked on sevearl links and stayed on the site as it took me to for longer than requested. I have clicked on about 20 sites and only got paid 1 penny. The rest did not pay me at all. There is a small chat box on the left that you can ask qustions but that is the only way you can find anything out. There is no FAQ anywhere to be found on the site. So I was left trying to figure it out on my own. All and all this site is a bust. I will give it another day or so and make sure. If in a few days nothing comes up I will revise this. I will also check back within a week to see if maybe money was delayed.
Has anyone tried this site? If so what do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment